Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Some Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Zander Cross, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Zander Cross

Zander Cross New Member

In-Game Name:
    Cross
    1. I don't know if this was planned, but maybe add more mane types/tufts?

2. Maybe weather patterns? I'm not sure if this was planned, but I think different weather would be interesting. ^^

3. The model's are a bit stiff in my opinion. Then again, it is still in Alpha. :) I think the models could be more relaxed and free flowing.

4. AFK poses was a thing I was kinda mentally discussing. Like if a player is gone for say two minutes the player model goes into a pose letting everyone know they're AFK. I think it would be interesting. :)

5. I also visited the area by the name of 'Grasslands'. Yet when I got there I didn't really get the vibe of it being a grassland of any sort. Maybe add more vegetation?

6. The Alpine Mountain's need a bit more to it. Like more trees and rocks and more prey. (I was also thinking about maybe adding footprints in the snow that disappear?)

I really love this game! Keep up the good work! :D

• Like Like x 2
  2. CyanideSurprise

CyanideSurprise New Member

In-Game Name:
    CyanideSurprise
    Aye, I agree with the AFK models. It sounds like a very favorable idea as to typing AFK, and people bothering you if they dont know. I agree with the grasslands as well, when I think grassland I usually see a long open plain that doesnt exactly consist of hills... The game is abosultely fantastic though, and I really much enjoy it so far.

3. Khalia

Khalia Member

In-Game Name:
    KhaliaArt
    AFK models sounds great!!! :)

4. Zaroque

Zaroque THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
    Staff Member Developer

In-Game Name:
    Zaroque
    1,3: we're hoping to test with a new animator for poses since we do recognise that they are pretty stiff. more manes would be really nice.
    2: more weather patterns are available but they are difficult to do
    4: instead of a pose a tick-box would be better. e.g their username could dim to a different colour.
    5, 6: both of these were pretty speedily done and i wasn't happy with them when i made their bases, i pretty much scrapped them for a few months but pulled them out again. i'm hoping to completely change grassland so you're not alone.

5. Griffin

Griffin New Member

In-Game Name:
    GriffinBlood
    I love the AFK mode. Its neat!