Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Some Items Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Goldchocobo, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Goldchocobo

Goldchocobo New Member

In-Game Name:
    Goldchocobo
    Just a few item selections that I feel will help improve the game's customization.

As a model maker myself, I know that all these items will take a while to mesh, texture and make sure they fit each character, and thus I know that all of these won't be out in an instant or at all.
    I'll categorize items based on species, since having species-based items is a great perk to each of the player models, rather than having just a look.

All species
    • species plushes. (canine, equine, feline) like the orca and giraffe plushes that sit on your back or head.
    • More horn styles (oryx, rhino, bull, ect )
    • Fangs. Perhaps of differing lengths and styles? some can be curvy while others are straight, and even some fangs that are like snaggle-teeth or tusks, though those are prefrably for the canine and feline models.
    • To go with the eye patch, how about a splint? or for a more cartoon-y look on the models, a +/x shaped plaster somewhere on the body.
    • More tribal like things- as you have with the bird skull. maybe ram skulls to go on the head or skulls of the playable species (to fit one another if that is possible) maybe more feathers, not just the feathers of the bird skull or 'ear feathers' but mane feathers, tail feathers ect.
    • claws. mainly for the feline and canine model, but horses with claws sounds so bizarre and comical, it would be interesting to see!
    • goggles, it's up to the designer weather or not they should be steam-punk, science-y, swimwear or goofy, some eye-wear would be nice.
    • Fishy items. I like sea creatures, and they're some of the most bizarre things living out there. fins, gills, tails and flukes would be great for character customization
    • 'dog' tags

Canine
    • muzzles, maybe different styles, like material muzzles instead of wire ones.
    • going with that theme; mouth bandages.
    • canine clothes. Yes, it sounds silly, but something like harnesses and such would be great to see on some characters.
    • snapped leashes, like the character has just escaped the life of a pet.

Feline
    • A mouse toy, hanging from the tail.
    • Whiskers
    • Catnip held in the mouth or in a pot on the head (much like a potted plant)
    • a goldfish (or any fish) that's held in the mouth, like the character has just gotten it fresh from the water.

Equine
    • Saddles (perhaps different types and styles)
    • Bridles (same as above)
    • blankets that lay on the back of the character
    • maybe some hay on the back or head, maybe in the mouth as well like the carrot item.
    • I've noticed that the equine neck don't move much, perhaps you can utilize this with some neck spines?
    • Unicorn horn perhaps two or three types indifferent locations, so people can have bicorns or tricorns. as for the styles, you could do the traditional narwhal type, a curve like the Quirin/Kirin or just go crazy!
    • A crown that rests on the neck of the equine, much like traditional depictions of unicorns.
    • Polo wraps that go on the legs, like those of equestrian events.

Sorry if this was lengthy, but once I started I had a rush of ideas flow into my head!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Khalia

Khalia Member

In-Game Name:
    KhaliaArt
    Wow, this is really interesting, I love the ideas!! <3

3. Zaroque

Zaroque THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
    Staff Member Developer

In-Game Name:
    Zaroque
    i've been plotting some tribal ideas for quite a while now, so i completely agree with those.
    all these sound brilliant, cheers choco!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Myz

Myz Administrator
    Staff Member

In-Game Name:
    Myz
    Yeah @Rika get on it :oops:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Goldchocobo

Goldchocobo New Member

In-Game Name:
    Goldchocobo
    Thank you for liking my ideas, I can't wait to see what you've got in store later on in development, the games excellent so far!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Rika

Rika Design Lead
    Staff Member Co-Owner Developer

In-Game Name:
    Rika
    hm!! I do like a lot of these, and not to spoil anything, but a few of them are on my to-do list already ;D
    sadly tho with things like dog harnesses and horse blankets, because of how we attach them to the models it'll look like they're made out of cardboard rather than fabric since they won't flex with the model (you've probably noticed some of the items like the satchels clip a bit when the characters move)

• Like Like x 1