Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

NPC suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Snuggypink, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Patchyfish

Patchyfish Member

In-Game Name:
    Patchyfish
    How about this bird god, a giant parrot.
    [​IMG]

2. Snuggypink

Snuggypink Preset Converter
    Staff Member

*slams fist* more birds.
    You know a Parrot wouldn't be half bad in Ocean selling trinkets and stuff, but not the parrot models we have, a very pretty macaw or somethin'

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Wizard

Wizard New Member

In-Game Name:
    JustSomeWizard
    Okay, so I came up with two more NPC designs. One is a spider with a bow on their head. The other one is a skunk with a gas mask, because gas masks are cool.
    I'm not sure what they could be.
    [​IMG]
    (The spider does look a bit like the one from a game called Undertale. that was unintentional.)

4. Snuggypink

Snuggypink Preset Converter
    Staff Member

*silently screams at spider*
    these guys may fit in more dark and unsettling map...and or the spider could go in a world of color...say Radiant fields? .u. it would be awful cute

5. Wizard

Wizard New Member

In-Game Name:
    JustSomeWizard
    It really would ;w;

6. SparkleWolf404

SparkleWolf404 Active Member

In-Game Name:
    SparkleWolf404
    [​IMG]

A little birdie told me @Zaroque needed a Chief Wolf design.

I tried to keep it basic in hopes not to anger anyone.

Forgive the poorly drawn feathers and bad front picture, both of those are not my strong points.

[​IMG]
    These aren't really designed after real Shopkeepers but I figured these would be a good idea because I find it a little odd that Item Emporium is selling wings, why not give the feathered wings their own shop plus some new colors?

Plus as a Bonus I gave a potential shopkeeper for bat wings when they are ever added.

Heavenly Heights will be in Harmony one and Wicked Wings will be in Chaos.

I know the staff said they wanted players to have to EARN their wings so having them right in Homeland isn't really doing that is it?

I left my horse drawing book at home so I had to trace the horse model in DoE just to draw Heavenly Heights there, once I get home from my trip I'll try to draw a less basic picture of both of these guys.

Heavenly Heights looks like they could easily be made using the horse player model but I think Wicked Wings would need to wait for Rika to make a dragon model which would probably be a long while so he's gonna be stuck as a diamond for a while.
    I am quite proud of how I made Wicked Wings, I feel I made them match DoE's model style pretty good.

I have a version without the wings if you want to get a better look at their markings.

(I merged the two posts so that's why I'm editing this)

#26 SparkleWolf404, Aug 19, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 2