Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Levels and Stats; Aura suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Khalia, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Khalia

Khalia Member

In-Game Name:
    KhaliaArt
    I know this is probably not possible, and if so, I think it'll be looong way to do this, but...

I'd LOVE to have character levels. I mean, you would collect experience, after some EXP amount you'd have a new level. With every new level you could have better running, damage, health or anything you'd choose.

Also, I think it could be awesome in the future if every item had a special stats, so if you would wear for example a sword, you would have a better damage and so on...

And I have also one item suggestion - I LOVE auras and shards and I see that there aren't any aura items yet. Pleeease, tell me that you'll working on it TT_TT (of course it would be really, really expensive to get them) :3

~ KhaliaArt

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Shad

Shad Member

In-Game Name:
    Shad
    Oh i know! It was implemented in GROWL IT server,it works almost same as you said,but it allows you to wear more complex items.I actually like your idea more :D <3

Dragon's Den has blessed and cursed items.I think it's a nice thing.

Have you seen the facebook page of DoE? I'd love to see glowing marks,so much please *_*

And for what i said-i wrote about these whole servers because i want to show this way that it's not impossible at all to make,but i think that depends on staff most. :)

• Like Like x 1