Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Invisible Arctic Foxes?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Catie Hall, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Catie Hall

Catie Hall New Member

In-Game Name:
    CMJHFantasy
    I've been running around Alpine Mountain, and while I can find many snow bunnies, I can't find any acrtic foxes. I was told I should be able to see them because I can see the rabbits, I just need to look around where the rabbits spawn. I have been there, running around since then, and there is still not a fox to be found.
    Is it just me? Am I just that blind? I do tend to miss the obvious every now and then.

2. BbDiminished

BbDiminished Member

In-Game Name:
    BbDminished
    I don't go to the mountains much, but in the times I have been, I've seen a fox once. I'm pretty sure they have a low spawn rate, if that makes sense. They only pop up every once in a while. I'm sure you'll find one if you keep trucking! I believe in you!

3. Ponytaflames

Ponytaflames New Member

In-Game Name:
    Ponytaflames
    I've also had this problem but i know temporary way for them to be visible to you until it's fixed, go with another player, wait about 2-4 mins then click restart and come back, the spawns will be visible to both players but not the newer spawns only spawns you restarted and came back will appear, repeat for visible newer spawns.One player must stay in the map so when the player comes back there visible.

4. BbDiminished

BbDiminished Member

In-Game Name:
    BbDminished
    You know, now that I think about it... I was with another person when I saw the fox that one time. This could make a whole lot of sense.

5. SparkleWolf404

SparkleWolf404 Active Member

In-Game Name:
    SparkleWolf404
    Hmm I could've sworn they fixed that spawn rate... It'll probably be fixed by the time they redo that map.

6. Snuggypink

Snuggypink Preset Converter
    Staff Member

the more people in the map the more foxes should pop up. As for 1 person coming in, if you would like to have a decent amount of prey stay for about a good 10 min and the rabbits and foxes should be all over the place

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Catie Hall

Catie Hall New Member

In-Game Name:
    CMJHFantasy
    Hm, alright. All sounds good. TO HUNT!