Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Hi there!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ady, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Ady

Ady New Member

In-Game Name:
    Ady
    Hiya potential new pals! My name is Ady, I'm a digital artist that works on textures \ stuff of that like. I love DoE so far, and am working on my first preset to hopefully submit soon, as soon as I animate it and add some final touches!

VERY WIP sneak peak:
    [​IMG]

(Will have custom wings with eyes on them! As well as custom horns and a collar, perhaps! Might animate the big eye on her head? Fur texture is by yours truly. ;> Might add glow to nordic runes on her sides??))

I'd share more screenshots of the progress, but the game is hating me right now and crashing when I try to load a character or take a screenshot, ahah. @_@'' It's nearly 6am and I don't have the time to fight with it. U__U

Anyways, hello! If you want to see the art I was talking about, you can look right here!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Hiyorests

Hiyorests Administrator
    Staff Member Developer

In-Game Name:
    Hiyorests
    Hello there Ady! It's always lovely to see new faces around the game. I do hope that you decide to stick around and enjoy your time here. I checked out your art, and I love the variety of species (those dinosaurs are rockin' it!) and it made me feel very fulfilled to see some World of Warcraft in there.

If you ever need anything - feel free to ask a member of staff or anyone! Everyone in this small community is lovely and pretty much everyone you speak to will most likely be happy to help with anything.
    Once again - I hope you enjoy your time here and decide to stick around.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Ady

Ady New Member

In-Game Name:
    Ady
    Ahahah, thank you! I need to do more warcraft art and I'm thrilled that you like it! I'm rather sick right now, so I haven't had the time to log on, but hopefully the error I was experiencing has fixed itself (it could be something as silly as me moving the launcher from my desktop to a folder, hah) - if not, I'll have some reinstalling to do. Thank you very much for the friendly welcome. ♥

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Aetherna

Aetherna Member

In-Game Name:
    Aetherna
    Hello and welcome to DoE! Glad to see more awesome artists here. Your artworks are great, specially the dinosaurs.

Hope you enjoy the stay and the community here! <3