Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Health Glitch

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Sorry What, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Sorry What

Sorry What New Member

In-Game Name:
    SorryWhat
    Everybody is going to be mad at me for this, but when you're wounded, and you exit the map (I was wounded in Ocean, went to Homeland) Your health automatically regenerates. So sorry everybody </3 but I'm not usre if this was built into the game, or...?

2. Candleframe

Candleframe Member

In-Game Name:
    F
    Yes, going to Homeland resets your health (and I think it's the only room built to do so).

3. Sorry What

Sorry What New Member

In-Game Name:
    SorryWhat
    Glad this isn't happening to me-- but if i was built into the game, wouldn't dying be no use?

4. Candleframe

Candleframe Member

In-Game Name:
    F
    Getting wounded appears to be a minor inconvenience for now (you have to find an area to sit down and wait it out). Going to Homeland to reset your health means you have to walk all the way back to the room you were in previously

5. Sorry What

Sorry What New Member

In-Game Name:
    SorryWhat
    So it's walking or waiting? I apologize, but it doesn't seem that reasonable to me-- handy, but not reasonable. Anyway, Thanks!

6. Candleframe

Candleframe Member

In-Game Name:
    F
    It's both. When you're wounded, a red bar appears where your health normally is. Then you have to sit down until the bar completely shrinks away. But if you don't want to wait out the wound, you can go to Homeland and the place completely resets your health automatically.

EDIT: Woops, I misintepereted that rhetorical question ^_^'

#6 Candleframe, Dec 21, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  7. Sorry What

Sorry What New Member

In-Game Name:
    SorryWhat
    I understand how the health works n' stuff, but most to all Impressive Title games, you have to wait out. If this is built into the game, that add uniqueness, and I understand.

• Like Like x 1