Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Hangout Squad

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kaze-The-Alien, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Kaze-The-Alien

In-Game Name:
    Kaze The Alien
    Okey. First of all im not sure if this is the right place to post this thread so i apologise for that on before hand.

[​IMG]
    On Dawn Of Eternity we are alot of peoples who hang out together in homelands almost daily. We sometimes run around and have fun. But what if we do Game Invader squad. In other words we meet up on maybe other games such as Feral Heart, Last Moon, Wolf Soul. We can hang out and no need to be all alone in game when some of those game can become a bit "boring" when being alone.

[​IMG]
    Im daily active on Feral Heart cause of i got a few friends there and that i like the game even if the update changed it. Are you more like "Sure the game is ok but you want the old maps" i can link you a Feral Heart 1.13 version which connects the new and the old 1.13 version fh together. Not everyone got it so not verry many peoples are there but we can atleast become a few who are. I welcome anyone to join
    [​IMG]
    Eien Tribe
    as long reading the information and following the rules that are on the http://eien-tribe.deviantart.com/ page. NOTE. EIEN TRIBE are a travelling group that let you travell over to OTHER games.

My Users on thies Diffrent games
    Feral Heart Kaze Sama
    Last Moon Kishi Kaze
    Wolf Soul Kaze The Alien
    Animal Jam Kaze The Alien

Feral Heart Stuff
    My Presets: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3gcv2x7orbptl12/AAC9vtBFhpjoapKW4ZnA8qwea?dl=0
    FH 1.13: tinyurl.com/OldFhMaps1-13
    (the FH 1.13 is more a MOD to the new FH and WONT take up up precious space in Cape)
    NOTE! - if this might become a thing we might even find games on like Steam we can all enjoy as a group together. i do play Animal Jam x'D so we can derp there too.

(i own none of the art works in this post. besides from the Eien Tribe)
    [​IMG]

// Kaze The Alien

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Member

In-Game Name:
    Sephiroth
    Last moon: Sephiroth
    DoE: Sephiroth
    Animal Jam: lSephirothl
    Feral Heart: lllSephirothlll (I'm original in my users X'D)

XD you got a brillant idea kaze :D~

#2 Sephiroth, Nov 14, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. muffin

muffin Active Member

good luck