Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Handlebar Mustache Ears And Elevated Tuft

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by FaintSilhouette, Jun 13, 2015.

1. FaintSilhouette

FaintSilhouette New Member
    Developer

EDIT: Can someone please move this to bug reports? I don't know how it managed to set me back in game discussion. o_O X_x

This is a glitch I saw in an earlier alpha and it seems I'm not the only one getting it. I thought it had gone away but it has persisted into the update. I've seen it at least once in the horse and three times in the canine, one of which was on a friend's computer on another account. They'll persist to float there and there's only been one time I've managed to unglitch myself and make it stop. If there's been an update since before I posted these (These were taken approximately the day before and last night) and it has been fixed, then please disregard.

[​IMG]

Same sort of issue here, only they went to the side of the horses's head.
    [​IMG]

This one is fairly self explanatory. The tuft sticks out above the neck on occasion, sometimes only from one side, sometimes from both. It follows the neck really well, it just sticks up with that hole in the middle.

[​IMG]

I hope that helps.

2. Rika

Rika Design Lead
    Staff Member Co-Owner Developer

In-Game Name:
    Rika
    yea, the tuft one is a rigging issue, I've been trying to fix it but the dang thing's being stubborn lmao.