Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Glass' preset

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by SparkleWolf404, Jan 14, 2016.

1. SparkleWolf404

SparkleWolf404 Active Member

In-Game Name:
    SparkleWolf404
    [​IMG]

I
    normally just post all my DoE presets to this site's DeviantART group however I was sadly informed that this preset is too big to be made public so I am making a post here showing it off.

She's another steven universe fan character of mine that I added to the game for fun however she'll never truly get the time to shine due to no one ever going to see her without the preset.

Bio : Created Illegally by some gem scientists Glass has had huge trouble fitting in with other gems, her hands are made of glass and cannot be fixed by shapeshifting; not only that but every time her gem is damaged, the liquid runs from it. The less the liquid is, the more her body will be in glass. If there is no more liquid inside, she won't be able to regenerate. (Aka dead unless refilled) She met a gem by the name of Dust and the two were madly in love with her and they were together for a long time, however Dust left to live on planet earth without ever giving Glass a reason; Forbidden to follow her to the planet she was alone once again and fell into a great depression. It was not until she met Benitoite that her life turned around, however she refuses to fall in love with him.

In the the land of Dawn of Eternity she was suppose to come along with Ben to help him on his mission but this never will happen unless I can shrink her file's size

[Download]

• Like Like x 1