Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Ghosts, Imps, and others.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Longtail, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Longtail

Longtail New Member

In-Game Name:
    Windheart
    I've been reading about ghosts and such.... and scared to death so much that I almost stopped reading about those scary stories in fear they would happen to me too. But, I live in a apartment with my family. Before I get VERY scared to death, have you ever seen or had contact with a ghost, imp, or something like that? I've never had, so, if you could if they ever happen to me please tell how do I get rid of them before something happens to me if you know, oh, yeah, and tell the story too!

2. Zaroque

Zaroque THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
    Staff Member Developer

In-Game Name:
    Zaroque
    ummm. long.
    i dont want to even know what you've been reading but please be assured that honestly you're in no fear of any of this. look - if you actually want to talk about this i can meet you in-game, i went through that stage when i was your age but i found a lot of reassure me.
    stop reading about that creepypasta demonic awfulness, don't even get involved in that stuff if it makes you uncomfortable.

3. Longtail

Longtail New Member

In-Game Name:
    Windheart