Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Eucryptite's preset

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by SparkleWolf404, Feb 13, 2016.

1. SparkleWolf404

SparkleWolf404 Active Member

In-Game Name:
    SparkleWolf404
    [​IMG]
    For a while I had the idea for Ben to have a replacement villain since Tanzanite was getting a little redundant, I then came up with the idea of a fusion villain who each gem hated a certain diamond. I tried commissioning someone but they ran into personal drama and had to decline, (thankfully I was not charged) because of this I went to someone else and thus Eucryptite was born.

After seeing the design I was inspired to make my first glowing preset (of course I had help from SnuggyPink) for this mighty beast.

Some things did have to get toned back though, such as lack of chains, messed up mane due to lack of no feline mane UV at the time of making this, not having 4 arms and no shirt or logo (The latter is due to lack of two sided presets in the game)

But other than those setbacks I am proud of how she turned out, she won't be added till the game until I can get the mane to match her art better

• Pretty Pretty x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Karrie

Karrie New Member

In-Game Name:
    soulheart
    am new to the game and i think it great :) how do you make presets because i would like 2 make one can you maybe help me if not i understande

3. SparkleWolf404

SparkleWolf404 Active Member

In-Game Name:
    SparkleWolf404
    There are guides on the fourm.