Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Dawn of Eternity Ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Griffin, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Griffin

Griffin New Member

In-Game Name:
    GriffinBlood
    Yo, im Griffinblood.
    A new Alpha Tester to DoE.
    Im pretty impressed so far though have a few ideas that id like to bring up!
    Out of the respect of loving this game and the game "Last moon" Im hoping to put my efforts to making this game a wonderful game. Even better than Last moon.

Id like to start with the fact I understand the game is under construction.
    Therefore i bring up that some areas should have some more things added to them or the terrains need to be smoothed out.
    Alpine forest and Alpine mountains need work in my eyes.
    Alpine's forests are wildly shaped. I hope that could be fixed.
    In Alpine mountains I hope that some Snowy pinetrees could be placed and maybe some rocks.
    Though i love the winds! so cool.
    And i hope the Compass could get a terrain map under it so i can tell the edges of my map.

With the characters, i hope to see some looser joints. THey move very stiff like.
    With prey, i cant wait to see more, and along with that, they have high health bars... its kinda irritating but not to much.
    Also, i hope some weather is being plotted. I love the weather in Last moon, therefore i look forward to more weather.

I hope these ideas help. Though i only wish for them to be taken into consideration!

2. Zaroque

Zaroque THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
    Staff Member Developer

In-Game Name:
    Zaroque
    i think it'd be a good idea to add more things into alpine mountains, like as you suggested, some trees, rocks and maybe a cave for roleplayers.
    there isn't an alpine forest, do you mean alpine valley?

this is one of the major points players have pointed out and we all completely agree xD we can't do anything until we get someone who can animate well and we're hoping to do that soon.

weather is lovely and we do have the option now, but its very complicated to work. tbh i'm fine with the prey health, for the amount of gold we get i think its fair! after playing for a while you get used to it.

3. Griffin

Griffin New Member

In-Game Name:
    GriffinBlood
    Thanks for replying! It means alot. And I hope ya'll cant find someone for animating.
    My friends really enjoy the game as it is so far and im exited to be an Alpha tester and help put efforts into helping the admins.
    Im glad my friends an I could help!
    And yea, i ment Alpine valley XDD
    (And i see your point with the animal health :p)

#3 Griffin, Jun 28, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  4. Zaroque

Zaroque THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
    Staff Member Developer

In-Game Name:
    Zaroque
    yea don't worry about alpine valley, i'm hoping to distract people from the trees with some more foliage!

5. Griffin

Griffin New Member

In-Game Name:
    GriffinBlood
    I ment Sycamore forest XDDD
    im not to used to the names just yet.
    Its so hilly in there O_O

6. Rika

Rika Design Lead
    Staff Member Co-Owner Developer

In-Game Name:
    Rika
    I'm actually revamping sycamore right now, I'll be making it easier to traverse and much less laggy, lol.