Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Davistar's Preset

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by SparkleWolf404, Dec 19, 2016.

1. SparkleWolf404

SparkleWolf404 Active Member

In-Game Name:
    SparkleWolf404
    [​IMG]

Preset of Benitoite's true form, don't worry this isn't replacing him. I have him saved on another character slot.

Seeing as that person I asked to make a dragon den preset of this guy won't be able to make me the preset till after Christmas I decided to make my own on Dawn of Eternity while I wait for the fun of it.

I heard there's been talk that the staff has been thinking about adding a playable dragon model to the game but a doubt it'll be any time soon, besides even if one magically IS added in the next update at least I won't have to redo the back fins (thanks for the sharing the UV Rika! Couldn't have made this preset without your help~)

I didn't make the scale textures, I got them [here] and I take zero credit for making them.

I'll make a new version whenever a playable dragon is added but I'm not sure how soon that will be.

2. SparkleWolf404

SparkleWolf404 Active Member

In-Game Name:
    SparkleWolf404
    [​IMG]

Added the new buttspikes