Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

An introduction!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nyxien, Jul 14, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Nyxien

Nyxien New Member

In-Game Name:
    collietides
    Hi there!

My name is Nyxien, and I also go by Kairos. I've played this game a few years ago but I am happy to be returning to the game as it reminds me of some other similar games such as Last Moon, Wolf Soul, all of those. I am an artist as well as an aspiring author (working on a series titled "Black Tides" geared towards a primarily Mature Audience) and some time in the future I will be going on the Mental Health Reponse team for my local law enforcement department; it is my primary goal since I really love psychology and I would prefer to be on the field to help people rather than being in an office all day, ya know?

Some other info about me:

• Pronouns: primarily using they/its
    • Orientation: Polysexual Grayrose -- I am taken, if you must ask!
    • Favourites: Art, Gaming, Purple, Psychology, Wolves, Writing, and some kinds of music (namely Korean pop + rap!)
    • Discord: if you wanna talk w/ me more, my discord is ".collietides"! (without quotes)
    I hope I get to meet and know some of the community members here! :D

2. Cocuca

Cocuca New Member

In-Game Name:
    Cocuca
    nice to meet you. glad to see new faces around