Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

A few suggestions?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MoscoMoon, Jun 12, 2015.

1. MoscoMoon

MoscoMoon New Member

In-Game Name:
    MoscoMoon
    I don't know where to put this so please move it if its in the wrong place :)

I have just finished playing the game for the first time (huzzah) and I have a couple of things I wanted to ask?

1. Would it be possible to get more character customization like they have in FH where you can customise muzzle size, eye size and ear size?

2. Is there a way to get the wolf to look less like a meerkat when it sits down? I know I'm being fussy here but it looks so strange.

3. The game freezes a lot, you may already be aware of this though :)

4. Is there an ability to introduce a dash button for faster travel around maps etc? Or does this cause too much glitching?

5. The head turning isn't great for people who like to rp. It's nice to be able to look at someone but this wolves head only goes so far and you can't freeze it to look at someone is there anyway of improving this?

These are all I have at the moment, all in all a beautiful game, I love how much easier it is to heal yourself compared to LM.

2. Myz

Myz Administrator
    Staff Member

In-Game Name:
    Myz
    1. Requires the use of blend shapes and is unlikely to ever happen here.

2. When we find someone who can make pretty animations yah

3. When and where does it freeze?

4. There will be a skill for it.

5. Are you saying the head should turn further? Click on someone and making them your target will make it track them with your head.

3. CorruptTempest

CorruptTempest New Member

In-Game Name:
    CorruptTempest
    I never have issues with freezing, well... unless I just arrived in a busy map. This is not game side, this reflects your computer's performance. Sycamore Forest affects me the worse because of the poor spawn point, right above water and under many detailed trees.
    I imagined there will be a zoom skill replaced after we get more prey. The game is in alpha and therefor only has a handful of prey running around.
    The sitting and head turning are slightly bothersome, but this is alpha testing, so it is to be expected. I'm sure with more updates it will be improved. So much has improved already compared to other copy pastes of the source code you see in amateur servers popping up everywhere.

4. Zaroque

Zaroque THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
    Staff Member Developer

In-Game Name:
    Zaroque
    i dont think theres anything we can do with the very limited head turning unless we get a good animator, like with the sitting action.