Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Wing Tab in Character Creation

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Alien_Shiba_Inu, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Alien_Shiba_Inu

Alien_Shiba_Inu New Member

In-Game Name:
    SpaceOctoShiba
    So... I tried messing with it. You know the little tab that appears like : |<| Wingless |>| . Below the Eyes. What does it do? I tried having Wings in inventory while messing with the tab, didn't work. I tried wearing wings while messing with it, didn't work. I must be doing something wrong.

Is it not usable yet? Do I have to buy something special to mess with it? I'm thinking now that I have to buy some special 'Wings' on the Forum using the bank, which I'm not sure about doing. I'm really confused about this, so help is very appreciated.

2. Snuggypink

Snuggypink Preset Converter
    Staff Member

Oh, no it literally does nothing pff
    All wings that are going to be made in the future will be bought~
    As for that feature, many of us have suggested to replace it with other features such as claws and or teeth variations :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Alien_Shiba_Inu

Alien_Shiba_Inu New Member

In-Game Name:
    SpaceOctoShiba
    Oh, ok, thank you for clearing that up. I'd been searching the Forum a bit before school for any sort of information on it. Again, thank you :)