Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Weekend 26th-28th Aug Hangout

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Kaze-The-Alien, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Kaze-The-Alien

In-Game Name:
    Kaze The Alien
    As the titel says. i plan to have a hangout event in DoE.

I think we all spawned in and like seen your forever alone in the game or just feelt not so much happen
    like a bunch of peoples are laying around but all silence. So i thought why not hold a meet up/hang out?

This weekend from friday to sunday (26th to 28th atleast thats my time).
    A hang out in ether the City or Pirate village? (not sure yet. if you got an idea feel free to leave it in a comment)
    What will we do during this hangout?
    We are going to meet hopefully alot of people, make new friends, gift/trade partys, maybe even run of all together to do quests or hunt down one of the bosses all together. just have a nice time. Any DoE player is welcome.

if anyone like this and want to add on some ideas sure come and leave it in the comments below. if you want to host some speciell event sure go a head. OR if you want to make a RP moment go on :D

Note: If i get all my stuff set up i will record this event and share it on youtube, my da page and facebook. both to new people to see what we all are about. and to show what a crazy family we are in DoE :)

// Kaze​
    Make peace with your past so it dosen't spoil you present.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. n o k k e n r o s e

n o k k e n r o s e New Member

In-Game Name:
    n o k k e n
    Ahhhhh I would love this! Count me in! ^^

• Like Like x 1
  3. BbDiminished

BbDiminished Member

In-Game Name:
    BbDminished
    I'm down! That sounds awesome! Perhaps there could be some contests or something, too, just to keep interest up. If the admins were willing there could be cool items as prizes and stuff.

Ooh, what about some kind of team hunting challenge? Everyone is split into a couple of teams to go hunt specific prey animals throughout the game. The first team to hunt down all the prey on the list wins! I think that could be fun. It's a way to get the whole community together and create smaller social circles through competition.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. SparkleWolf404

SparkleWolf404 Active Member

In-Game Name:
    SparkleWolf404
    Sadly I don't think I will be there, we are getting ready for a road trip so I am not sure I will be able to get on.

5. Zaroque

Zaroque THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
    Staff Member Developer

In-Game Name:
    Zaroque
    Some informal contests sound great, I should be there!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kaze-The-Alien

In-Game Name:
    Kaze The Alien
    And if all works out well maybe this can be like a random or monthly event both to greet new commers and to keep the community together. and best if it starts from a point when its not that hugh game then its easyer to get it larger as peoples join in :3

If anyone want to hold a "hunt" event you can all plan something out.

I totaly agree. Sadly im a bit bad on hosting such events but if you feel like you want to you can host it.
    it will be amazing. also can be a easy level (for new commers and those who havent open the porta portals)
    and one difficult level for those who have been with a bit longer maybe? or a mixed level?

Its great to hear that the Admins will parting in this event

7. Aetherna

Aetherna Member

In-Game Name:
    Aetherna
    Sounds interesting. I'll be there!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Snuggypink

Snuggypink Preset Converter
    Staff Member

*takes a deep breathe* I'm in!

• Like Like x 1