Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Vector Icon Requests

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PrinceOfSin, Aug 23, 2015.

1. PrinceOfSin

PrinceOfSin Active Member

In-Game Name:
    PrinceOfSin
    Heyo!
    I had gotten bored yesterday and decided to take some vector icon requests! But you may have questions...
    What is "vector" art?
    Vector art has no lineart and is in the category of "lineless". All shading or lighting is done in a cell shading fashion, or others styles do a gradient of color. Normal vector style relies on a "paper doll" like fashion to put it together. Each layer is a different piece of the character.
    Sin, have you even done these before??
    I've done some in the past, but I've upped my game, so to speak. Here's the examples of two finished icons:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Please note that both characters are NOT free to use!! N belongs to me, and Jasper belongs to UltimateCreations!
    These icons are both 300x300 pix each.

Are there limitations, or rules for asking for one?
    Yes, there are. But for good reason, too!
    I will not try and attempt a complicated character, being the complication their clothing OR markings. I will turn down askers who ignore this. If the character contains excessive neon, as well as the above rule, I will turn down the request JUST AS MUCH. I know that fellow artists hate complicated characters AND the use of too much neon (sparkle ocs or mary sue ocs.)
    After today/night, the requests will HAVE TO SLOW DOWN. School is beginning, and that means I am away for, hm, 17 hours or more (I included my sleep schedule, time in the morning, and transportation after school.) leaving me about 7 hours to mess around? That is a raw amount of time, because I won't know if we're going to go shopping, do homework, watch movies, if I ride my bike for 40-60 minutes, etc.

2. PrinceOfSin

In-Game Name:
    PrinceOfSin
    These things are still open.

3. muffin

muffin Active Member

I would't not mind requesting, your art is beautiful by the way. c:

4. PrinceOfSin

In-Game Name:
    PrinceOfSin
    Send a link with a character and I'll get started soon enough (might have to wait a bit, I'm working on another project ahhh.)

5. muffin

muffin Active Member

Here you are~http://imgur.com/MGRBHz3 Mind instead of the bandana could i have a scarf in black and white stripes? owo

#5 muffin, Sep 6, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
  6. PrinceOfSin

In-Game Name:
    PrinceOfSin
    Psst.
    [​IMG]
    There's a Muffy/Muffin for you.

• Like Like x 1
  7. muffin

muffin Active Member