Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

The Gay Fairy Arrives

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by FrozenRosez, Dec 29, 2016.

1. FrozenRosez

FrozenRosez New Member

In-Game Name:
    FrozenRosez
    What an entrance right... yo so i just joined finally, I used to play Last Moon with a few pals i made, been following this group on dA for ages and only just signed up, literally didn't realise it was open with a site an everything until now... typical of me tbh. So for those who might of known me, I used to be Hopeasaur on LM and most everywhere... I was an ingame mod for a very short time so i temporarily had a floating circle around me when i played and yeah :>

about me now.. theres not that much to tell other than im 19, a gay nerd, and believe it or not i have anxiety (which im slowly getting better with!!).. im friendly and act like a bit of a loon just to make people laugh or at least smile, already made a couple of pals just by being my weird self, which is wonderful right?? id love to make more, so i hope to <3 i go by Frozenrosez pretty much everywhere, so you may spot me on things like Transformice and... idk, tumblr and stuff? |D

Nice to meet you dudes, and i hope to see my old pals again, forry, zaro, raksha etc etc c: my memory isnt always great im pretty sure there were a bunch more but i seem to remember best the others who had floaty circles too... im sorry D:

2. muffin

muffin Active Member

hi awesome gay nerd that I can relate to
    you're super cool and I hope you're having fun!

3. SparkleWolf404

SparkleWolf404 Active Member

In-Game Name:
    SparkleWolf404
    Interesting to hear you used to be last moon staff, hope that doesn't stop us from being pals.

Man we need those floating circles back, people keep mistaking active players like me for staff!

4. FrozenRosez

FrozenRosez New Member

In-Game Name:
    FrozenRosez

Naww of course not, i can hardly consider myself one really, i was for only a short time D: ill happily be friends with anyone if they're nice, yall are nice i loVE IT <3

• Like Like x 1