Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Solved Start Game Error issue

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Wolffhybrid, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Wolffhybrid

Wolffhybrid New Member

In-Game Name:
    WolffHybrid
    I am having an issue getting the game to start. I Have downloaded the game client and have installed as well works fine. When i go to play the game i get Error code. I have looked through the Help threads and none of the advice helped my issue. I have also Downloaded both files on the download page if having an issue running the client, that did not help either. I have also deleted the Version.txt also tried running as admin and still getting the same issue. I have been trying to fix this issue going on 5 hours now. :/ I Have redownloaded the game about 4-5 times, updated my pc, updated direct x, have done everything i can do and still getting the same issue. So now im at a stand still and hoping someone can help me. This is the error code i am getting.

OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Could not load dynamic library .\RenderSystem_Direct3D9. System Error: The specified module could not be found.

in DynLib::load at C:\kito\git\sources\dependencies\ogre_src_v1-7-4\OgreMain\src\OgreDynLib.cpp (line 91)
    19:01:24: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): Overlay with name 'GUIOverlay/MiniMap2' not found. in OverlayManager::destroy at C:\kito\git\sources\dependencies\ogre_src_v1-7-4\OgreMain\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 133)

2. Myz

Myz Administrator
    Staff Member

In-Game Name:
    Myz
    Well the error says you don't have DirectX 9

3. Wolffhybrid

Wolffhybrid New Member

In-Game Name:
    WolffHybrid
    i have DirectX Version 11.1

4. Myz

Myz Administrator
    Staff Member

In-Game Name:
    Myz
  5. Wolffhybrid

Wolffhybrid New Member

In-Game Name:
    WolffHybrid
    Well thanks you led me in the right direction xD I had to get
    DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010) instead of just downloading DirectX 9. Windows 10 doesnt support 9 straight download....but i got it working finally :)