Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Random suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Candleframe, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Candleframe

Candleframe Member

In-Game Name:
    F
    - Aerial or underwater boss critter! (Or have a Sharknado to do both at the same time XD )
    - I heard people wanted playable frogs. While making playable frogs is probably too time-consuming, perhaps we can have pet frogs and frog prey?
    - Will there be NPCs in-game that can tell us about the backstory of Eternity and the bosses there (And the Click Me skeleton :p )?

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. muffin

muffin Active Member

You've got my support on all those suggestions.
    Frog models would certainly be time consuming not to mention difficult for all kinds of reasons. Example being that items wouldn't fit perfectly on the model.
    Skeletons yes, yes, and even more yes.
    Quite frankly I'd love to hear the backstory on how this eternity all began!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Snuggypink

Snuggypink Preset Converter
    Staff Member

Under water boss for the win, yes. Maybe a Kraken or something swimming around in the abyss.
    Frogs: rainforest map maybe or Toads: swamp maps, just to but in perspective if we were to have them as prey where they might live.
    (just thought of something...crystal amphibians in the marsh 8^o )

• Like Like x 2