Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Praise the Game thread!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Candleframe, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Candleframe

Candleframe Member

In-Game Name:
    F
    Just wanted to make a thread in which we can post reasons on why this game is coming along absolutely awesome!

One reason I like about this game is that the maps are so large, detailed, beautiful and fun to explore! Exploration is one of my favourite things to do in games like these! The textures on the environment look great and I really like the grass. The pirate ship in The Ocean is really well modelled too!

I think I could fangirl about this game for a really long time, but I better leave room for other people to praise the game as well :p

• Like Like x 1
  2. Khalia

Khalia Member

In-Game Name:
    KhaliaArt
    I love that all of the prey can heal themselves. I remember that on other servers there were only "ghost" preys that had a skill to heal. But this makes the whole game more difficult and more awesome. C:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Raven

Raven Member

In-Game Name:
    StoneCold
    I LOVE the new map, Starfall Valley. It looks a lot like I entered a new dimension of old video games. The floating stars, the Starpuffs. Like entering old, but beautiful memories. I get the same feel with the other creatures, particularly the creatures in Grassland. :) Big shout-out to the staff for making such beautiful designs!

• Like Like x 1