Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Please delete this thread if possible!

Discussion in 'Website Help' started by Skye, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Skye

Skye New Member

In-Game Name:
    Skye
    I know many IT sites have a Display name changer, but I've come across things and Skye is only one of my characters now, not my fursona anymore...So, I have to go around and attempt to change my usernames on all IT games I play x_x

Technically, I'm still working on that new sona's name, but I'd like to know if it's possible to change my username for both the site and the game...it would suck to have to make a new account, as some games have quests and currency that I'd have to somehow redo (items can always be moved over using a trustworthy friend who can hold them for me).

So yeah..forgive me if such a question is rude and uncalled for, but I am curious.

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD IF POSSIBLE

#1 Skye, Nov 24, 2015
    Last edited: May 27, 2016
  2. PrinceOfSin

PrinceOfSin Active Member

In-Game Name:
    PrinceOfSin
    There's no name change option that I'm aware of. There's only certain ways one could possibly do it. Also, making multiple accounts without valid reason is also against the rules, future reference.

And it honestly shouldn't matter if your user is a fursona name or not? .....Guess I'm alone on that opinion.

3. PrinceOfSin

In-Game Name:
    PrinceOfSin
    uuuhh...

4. PrinceOfSin

In-Game Name:
    PrinceOfSin
    nO thats not what I meant
    I was just?? surprised

5. Sorry What

Sorry What New Member

In-Game Name:
    SorryWhat
    No need to feel dumb, surprised, embarrassed, etc. Everybody asked questions. We're curious!

As for your question, adding to what is said above, I don't know of a name changing thing. Though this might be added in future updates, don't create a new account.
    It is against the rules to create an account without valid reason. If you desire to change it that badly, speak to a moderator and/or owner, they might make an acceptation.

6. PrinceOfSin

In-Game Name:
    PrinceOfSin
    There are exceptions, yes, but it isn't always done. I've only really seen topics of "Wanting to change user" but, it never has happened? Eh.

7. Sorry What

Sorry What New Member

In-Game Name:
    SorryWhat
    Yeah. Alright, well I think it's settled then. Hopefully I was able to help~