Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Solved Orca glitches

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Khalia, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Khalia

Khalia Member

In-Game Name:
    KhaliaArt
    I found some glitches, they are not serious at all, but it's someting about the orcas in Ocean.
    Very often happens that they are floating above the water :D
    http://postimg.org/image/58zj7dd4r/

And also, I think this is more serious - when I hunt them, they often don't do any harm to me. If so, it's only once and it's very small damage. It's caused when you use automatic attack, so you are still in 1 place and orca is above you. This makes the whole hunt really easy (easier than fight with rabbits!)
    I know it's good for players to use it as gold farm, but I want to be righteous :p

2. muffin

muffin Active Member

Maybe, Orcas like being friendly? and they do not wish to attack :p Meh Silly thoughts, aye. x3

3. Zaroque

Zaroque THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
    Staff Member Developer

In-Game Name:
    Zaroque
    i don't think the floating above water is a glitch, only that - regardless of water - they fly about the place. since it happens very often idk if rikas made them spawn in a specific place, but i'm not sure whether height can be regulated.

yea its really weird, whether it's just because you're right bam in the middle of them (i find myself actually inside them) and they cant hit you, or theres just some problem.

4. Myz

Myz Administrator
    Staff Member

In-Game Name:
    Myz
    They only swim in the air right when they're spawned though? Or do they do it after as well.

Guess they need their attack range increased.

5. Khalia

Khalia Member

In-Game Name:
    KhaliaArt
    Yeah, I see it now, than Orcas are "floating" above water only when they are spawned, so it's okay. Looking forward when those orcas will be difficult enemies :D :)

6. Babywolf

Babywolf New Member

In-Game Name:
    Babywolf
    I noticed it recently too, they cant hit us as we have to be inside them to even hit them.