Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

ogre exception (WorldSG?)

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by xenornorph, Oct 22, 2017.

1. xenornorph

xenornorph New Member

In-Game Name:
    xenomorph
    i do have the latest directx version (12), n im sorry if i missed any solutions on this, i havent found any so far :^(

i can't enter the world once i create a character, since this error pops up

[​IMG]

2. Snuggypink

Snuggypink Preset Converter
    Staff Member

Never seen this one before; Try to uninstall and reinstall the game, you may be missing an essential part of actually entering maps that was skipped over in the download process

3. muffin

muffin Active Member

even while reinstalling the game go to the download page and install one or both of the help packages, id start with Microsoft visual since you say that your direct x is up to date, this is most likely been caused by missing files <3
    if that doesn't work i would recommend installing https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=35 which will update all previous versions of direct x

4. xenornorph

xenornorph New Member

In-Game Name:
    xenomorph
    thank you all so much for your help! i remember updating microsoft visual before, so i sort of skipped that part since i knew i had it all up to date

i'll try reinstalling again whenever i can

update: i tried to install microsoft visual, but it gives me a message about there already being a newer version detected on the system so it won't let me install it. i guess it's already updated?? in the process of uninstalling the game though, i'll keep this updated

update 2: okay so i could actually enter the game but couldn't enter homeland after completing the tutorials, same WorldSG error :^(

#4 xenornorph, Oct 23, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  5. muffin

muffin Active Member

did you try the user run-time? the thing i linked! <3
    edit: and the visual studios error is normal, just means that isn't the problem! i think you need to reinstall the game honestly, although it could be that your computer can't handle the game in general?

• Agree Agree x 1