Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

meek's ideas i guess

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Meeikou-Moki, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Meeikou-Moki

Meeikou-Moki New Member

In-Game Name:
    MeeikouMoki
    Just a some ideas I had while I was playing =w=

- saber fangs item
    - claws item
    - back spikes item
    - whiskers item
    - rhino horn item
    - tusks item
    - bird beak item
    - scorpion tail item
    - spiked tail item
    - nose rings/ear rings item
    - beanie item
    - face spikes item
    - broken chain braclet item
    - ear feather item
    - feather headdress item
    - bone armor item
    - longer bio space(for rp purposes)
    - big fluffy lion manes for the felines
    - bite/claw/attack animation (for rp purposes)
    - sliders (ears, eyes, muzzle, weight, etc)
    - pick up players who are smaller than you (with their permission of course)
    - i'm sure this has been mentioned before but, PvP

2. SparkleWolf404

SparkleWolf404 Active Member

In-Game Name:
    SparkleWolf404
    Rika has a long list of items she's going to add, most of these are probably already on there.
    Fangs and claws would be better if they could be added in the character maker if you ask me, it could easily replace the useless wing button.
    Items to replace your tail probably will never happen, staff can simply just make them a tail type by default.
    A headdress item would be sweet looking but it might be too controversial to even add. (Heck animal jam flat out made it so you can't get them anymore for this reason!)

A longer bio would be nice, no complaints there.

At this time the staff has no person actively working on manes, DoE is actually hiring 3D modelers at this time so if you know anyone who knows 3D send them this link

Can't you simply use F1 to do that? F1 mode allows you to attack whenever you want without harming players.
    More animations are nice but I think fixing the broken wingwave is a higher priority at this time.

As for sliders, Rika has said in the past it would require all the models to get re-rigged.
    Not only this but it might make items look odd or misplaced.
    Such a feat has never been pulled off before on an IT server so Myz would have no idea to code the sliders, hell he hasn't even removed the wing button yet.

The picking up players thing isn't too good of an idea, the coding involved does not seem easy and would cause a LOT of stress. Second best option would to be to give players collisions so that you can just have the small one ride on your head or back, I wonder why myz removed that feature?

Define what you are asking in regards to PVP, do you mean a single map for player verses player or are you asking for ALL maps to have pvp?
    If it's the latter you are asking then it would be the worst thing since item thieves, trust me I've played a server that was like that and it was hell!