Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Is a Newb

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Catie Hall, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Catie Hall

Catie Hall New Member

In-Game Name:
    CMJHFantasy
    So, obviously, there's no clear leveling system, I guess? I can't seem to be able to beat anything with health higher than 500. Is there a way to improve my health? Some items? Some weapons to improve attack? I literally just started today, so I'm sorry if I'm asking for help to incredibly obvious things.

2. SparkleWolf404

SparkleWolf404 Active Member

In-Game Name:
    SparkleWolf404
    It's totally fine no worries, a lot of Impresive Title fan servers differ greatly so it can be quite jarring moving from sever to sever.

Leveling has not been added yet but is planned, we are still in alpha after all ^^'

The best way to take things down is to heal often, you get heals from many types of prey but rabbits and kitts are the best to grind on to gather them.

You can also get skills from some types of prey, these being backflips and stomps, they are more powerful than your normal attacks but they are limited so use wisely.

3. Catie Hall

Catie Hall New Member

In-Game Name:
    CMJHFantasy
    Oh, I was wondering why it would say, "Backflip" and stuff after killing some things.
    ANd I have supposedly gotten some "heals", do they go in my inventory, because I don't see them in there?

4. SparkleWolf404

In-Game Name:
    SparkleWolf404
    hitting 2 goes through your inventrory, to swap back to attack hit 1

This fighting system was taken from the original game that this was built off, I feel it may be replaced later in development but for now we have to deal with it.

5. Zaroque

Zaroque THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
    Staff Member Developer

In-Game Name:
    Zaroque
    exactly what sparkle said. when you're fighting, i recommend switching cameras to f1 so you can just click with your mouse to heal you. to go back to normal, press f2! when you have pets, you need to press them just like when healing yourself.

welcome to DoE!

6. Catie Hall

Catie Hall New Member

In-Game Name:
    CMJHFantasy
    Thanks! I'm really enjoying the game, I can't wait to see how it grows!

7. Ponytaflames

Ponytaflames New Member

In-Game Name:
    Ponytaflames
    Leveling is a really good idea, i haven't seen all IT servers but far as i know, this is gonna be the first one with leveling ( maybe not assuming)

8. SparkleWolf404

In-Game Name:
    SparkleWolf404
    I've seen a few that have level ups, however those IT severs are stuck in development hell.