Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Ideas.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CanineCat, Aug 31, 2016.

1. CanineCat

CanineCat New Member

In-Game Name:
    CanineCat
    Hey hey hey, stay outta my shed. But today I have some ideas for the game. First, they should add some more maps where you need to quest to get to them. Like for example, Fire, a place like lava from LM, but different, yah know don't want to copy from there. Next you should add more models. Like maybe birds? Like ospreys, hawks, falcons, and other birds of prey like that. Then, you should add more pets, like strong ones. Like make one strong as the Big Mama Morpho from LastMoon. Eh, that's all I have now. Stay outta my shed and goodnight/good morning

2. Snuggypink

Snuggypink Preset Converter
    Staff Member

DoE is very original when it comes to the stuff in the game, and i bet @Rika has a bunch of stuff planned for the future ain'tthattrightbab. LM stuff, personal thought, doesnt quite seem the DoE way since all this is new and well not copies?? i hope >: O
    New player models is often a subject, we often debate on a lot of reptile & or bird models, but everything is still a thought bubble~
    Prey: we have a lot o' pets~ birds though We need some Neon hawks my doods, i would love a neon hawk pets, or a chicken vulture~

3. Hiyorests

Hiyorests Administrator
    Staff Member Developer

In-Game Name:
    Hiyorests
    I think Rika's to-do list is longer than the amount of time DoE has even existed ):
    Nice ideas though. I do like the idea of more birds of prey though. I think we also need chicken pets too.
    Nuffsaid.

• Agree Agree x 3