Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

How to recolor player meshes for maps

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by SparkleWolf404, Dec 10, 2016.

1. SparkleWolf404

SparkleWolf404 Active Member

In-Game Name:
    SparkleWolf404
    I know I already made a fourm post on this but it never got a reply and I think it's past the four month limit for anyone to help so I made a new one.

Forever ago I was working on a map and I wished to use the player models to act as bones (because we don't have as many bone meshes in game) however I could not retexture them to look more bone like

Problem is the player meshes don't quite work like normal meshes so none of my methods worked, the meshes just stayed white like they always are.

I figure since @Hiyorests is back on the team (they weren't when I made the original post) she could help me out on this seeing as they seem to know their way with meshes.

I've seen people on other IT servers place the player model into maps without them being marshmallows, can this even be done on here? If so it would be a great help if you could explain how.