Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Hi.I am Cole7.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cole7, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Cole7

Cole7 New Member

In-Game Name:
    Cole7
    Hello.I am Cole 7.Not that good at introductions,but for what its worth,i'm really excited to be a part of this community.So anyway,i guess i'll tell you guys a little about me - who knows?Maybe we share some of the same interests.

So i'm obsessed with Dragon Age games,the Elder Scrolls,and rpgs in general,i refuse to wear anything but jeans,red sneakers and checkered shirts,i am an aspiring writer and artist,i am working on a book called 'The Dreamer"right now,have been for like seven months.Almost done!I love fall out boy and twenty one pilots,i am obsessed with downloading music,i live for music but i can't sing to save my life.i love manga,um lets see...i drink too much coffee and i have a little black lab-pitbull mix called Duke.I adore Tolkien and the Lord of the Rings,i want to be a famous writer someday and i'm the freak in the room who believes in bigfoot.

Hey,anybody else here a writer or artists?Maybe we can swap ideas.:)

#1 Cole7, Nov 5, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2018