Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Here's An Idea

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meadowstar, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Meadowstar

Meadowstar New Member

In-Game Name:
    Meadowstar
    Hi! Sorry if this seems kinda sudden (especially since I said that I wasn't on IT servers anymore), but I wanted to ask ya'll something. (And if this is in the wrong board, feel free to move it.)

Is there maybe a way to play the game on a single player mode (and maybe not just in a preset creator either)? I'm asking because I'd like to give this game a try, except that I have problems with my internet. Thanks! :)

2. PrinceOfSin

PrinceOfSin Active Member

In-Game Name:
    PrinceOfSin
    These games do not have a campaign mode. Normally, that is used for tutorial and/or preset/item testing.(DoE does not have that function right now/or will have) An "MMO/RPG" would stand for "massively multiplayer online game" or "roleplaying game" which requires the use of internet and interactions.

3. Meadowstar

Meadowstar New Member

In-Game Name:
    Meadowstar
    Ah, okay. Thanks for replying, at least.

Looks like I won't be able to play the game, then. Though I'm sure the game is great! The screenshots are quite pretty, from what I've seen. :)