Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Here, have an overdue hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PhoenixAgate, Apr 23, 2019.

1. PhoenixAgate

PhoenixAgate New Member

Hello there, I'm PhoenixAgate! You might recognize me from a few other IT servers (mostly Azoptaos, and maybe Dragons Den)

As you can probably tell by my avatar, I've actually been playing DoE for a few days already, but general procrastination (and laziness) have kept me from posting an introduction sooner, whoops.
    Incidentally, loving DoE so far; the maps, the shop system, and the models are all great.
    I've even been inspired to do some map and preset making, so keep an eye out for that in the future if you're interested in that sort of thing (though I offer no assurance of quality lol)

Anyway, I'm not particularly good at describing myself (beyond "weird and ramble-y,") but I'm generally pretty open to chatting, helping and hanging out with people, even if I'm a bit shy about initiating conversation at times. Other than that, I also play a few other multiplayer games, mostly World of Warcraft.

Uh....
    And with that, I officially blank on things to say, as per usual. Hope to see ya'll in-game? Yeah, that works. Hope to see y'all in-game.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. Lotus

Lotus Member

In-Game Name:
    Lotus
    Welcome to DoE Phoenix :) I really hope to see you in-game soon, looking forward to seeing some presets from you! <3

3. PhoenixAgate

PhoenixAgate New Member

Aaaa thank you! Glad to be here!
    I will say that I don't know long it'll take till I have any presets up, since I tend to be a procrastinator, but hey I definitely plan to do some eventually haha

• Friendly Friendly x 1