Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dipachip, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Dipachip

Dipachip New Member

In-Game Name:
    Dipachip
    Hello, I'm Dipachip. I enjoy Chips and Dip.
    11 / / / / / /

Feel free to Call me Dip, or Chip.
    I've been on Computers ever since I was like a toddler, the first PC I owned was a Laptop, then I moved to a monitor; More advanced.
    I've been apart of 2D/3D Sites for a decade if you could call it that (a series of years).
    More Info about me can be found below ↓↓↓

-------------------------------------------------------------

1.) Disclaimer : I tend to be Friendly towards those to treat me the way everyone else wants to be treated, I can also get very talkative from time to time but may depend, so feel free to chat with me, I don't bite. I wouldn't mind a future like that!
    -
    2.) Favourite Foods : Diff types of Meats, Fruit, ex: mostly apples, Toast, Battered Chips, Popsicles, But not much, I'm not a big eater.
    -
    3.) Favourite Drinks : Juice, Water, Soda, and Cordial
    -
    4.) Favourite Animals : Felines, Canines, Birds, Wildlife, Sea Creatures, Anything Fantasy Based, Some Insects, Herbivores, Snakes, Reptiles, Thylacines, Ferrets, Lizards, Dinosaurs, Crocodiles, Foxes
    -
    5.) Likes : Nature, Globes, Flowers/Roses, Gardens, Winter, Snow, Shells, Statues, Ornaments, Collecting, Drawing, Sketching, Watercolour Painting, Inspiration, Rain, Thunder, Puddles, Storms, Helping others, MMO(RPG) Games, Video Games, PC Games, Online Games, Pokemon, Certain TV Shows, Movies, Disaster Movies
    -
    6.) Dislikes : Jumpy Dogs, Loud Dogs, Loud noises, Arrogant and/or Rude People, Selfishness, Sharks, Stingrays, Bees/Wasps, Loud Birds, Jellyfish, The Dark, Caves/Tunnels, Heavy Storms, Lighting, Beetles/Bugs/Ants, Vultures.
    -
    7.) Personality : Friendly, Shy, Awkward, Protective over my Family and (Close) Friends, Joyful towards others.
    -
    8.) Pets? : 1 Cat, She's a Ragdoll and her names Mishka.
    -
    9.) Lactose-Intolerant? : Yes
    -
    10.) Can you Swim? : No

-------------------------------------------------------------

- (c) 2019

• Friendly Friendly x 1