Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by KarasuFang, Mar 22, 2018.

1. KarasuFang

KarasuFang New Member

In-Game Name:
    KarasuFang
    Hello, my name is Karasu.

Feel free to call me Kar or Ra. Unless you have your own nickname for me, I will answer it.

I used to play IT servers good year or two or maybe more don't remember. I had to walk away from it cause of busy life but I have returned to it. You might see me running on the Feral Heart Forums but not much in the game.

I'm from Georgia in the United States, so my country accent will come out. Apologizes in advance.

Lol no I wont say my age. Unless your just that curious and it won't leave you alone, just PM me. Hint for ya. I'm old enough to drink and I work. So you wont see me on the game during the game only at night.

I am tomboy, I grew up playing sports and I never felt feminine in my life. I prefer jeans over dresses and no makeup. I have tattoo eyeliner so that's about close as I'm gonna get for "makeup" wise. So you will be seeing male characters than females.

I love music, it's my life.

I love anime and Disney.

I like to read.

I love to watch NFL, college football and hockey.

I am teaching myself how to draw, thing only I can draw on is just paper since I am awful drawing on a tablet. The only thing I can probably draw on a tablet is an anime eye. *shrugs* So my art isn't that good if you were see it, so apologizes in advance.

I am taking Karate. If you want to know what belt I have or what I own, feel free to ask.

I hope to meet wonderful people here. Feel free to add me, I will add back. I will have to fix my avatar pic later on tonight.

• Friendly Friendly x 1