Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Videyo, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Videyo

Videyo New Member

In-Game Name:
    Videyo
    Hey! I'm new to this server, but not new to IT servers. I've been playing since 2011 as HardDriveGladiator, Jacknife, and Era Vulgaris. I haven't been around in awhile and I miss being part of a community, so I thought I'd try this place! I'm pretty excited to meet some new people and try my hand at preset making again. I hope to meet some of you in-game!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. SparkleWolf404

SparkleWolf404 Active Member

In-Game Name:
    SparkleWolf404
    Welcome! The game is a bit quite in regards to players but content wise it's bursting at the seams (and is still in alpha!)

I must warn you about making presets, you may wanna read up on the forum on how they work.
    We have a whole new preset system unlike any other IT server.

3. Videyo

Videyo New Member

In-Game Name:
    Videyo
    Aw darn, I started to notice that. Has it always been quiet or have things just been slow lately? Definitely liking the content so far!!

Oh wow, really? That sounds pretty exciting actually, thanks for the heads up!!

4. SparkleWolf404

In-Game Name:
    SparkleWolf404
    The player count has actually been on the rise lately, you just gotta be on at the right time. However the game is still pretty obscure so nothing over 15 people at a time.

This server allows you to edit the textures of your items while using a preset so that opens the flood gates on what you can do with presets. (you can even give items scroll and glow)

5. Videyo

Videyo New Member

In-Game Name:
    Videyo
    Oh nice! 15 on a server in this day and age isn't too bad yeah? Least I imagine IT haven't risen in popularity since I been on back in 2015 :p I was scared there were less actually.

Sounds awesome! Have you made any presets / preset items?

6. SparkleWolf404

In-Game Name:
    SparkleWolf404
    I know last moon and dragon's den are still fairly popular and Impressive World is back online so it's not like the market's dead or anything.

I've done many presets in the past and am fairly good at that, however my buddy snuggypink is pretty much a master when it comes to the more complex coding on this server.

7. ~Mistycat~

~Mistycat~ New Member

In-Game Name:
    Mistycat
    Welcome to DoE! :3

8. Zaroque

Zaroque THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
    Staff Member Developer

In-Game Name:
    Zaroque
    hey there, welcome to Dawn of Eternity!

adding onto sparkle, we have a great community here which makes up for some of our more quieter moments lol. enjoy your time here!

9. muffin

muffin Active Member

hello, Videyo!
    its lovely to meet you and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask

our preset system is probably different from what you're used to but i personally find it much easier

10. Videyo

Videyo New Member

In-Game Name:
    Videyo
    That's good to hear really! This game means a lot to me after how long I've been around here. I'd be a little sad if the servers finally ended.

Then I look forward to seeing some of yours and your friend's in game!!

Thank you so much!!

Thank you!!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys! All these warm welcomes are super nice :)

Thank you so much!! I got one so far, what's that pack system you guys got going on? Is that just like a party chat or something?

Yeah it definitely is, the previewer is certainly a lot more convenient! Just wish there was asymmetry. Other than that no complaints from me so far!

11. Snuggypink

Snuggypink Preset Converter
    Staff Member

For Packs/Groups ye gotta pay gold you earn in game- something to kinda keep the amounts of groups down I suppose.
    And true! asymmetrical presets would do me good for several presets of mine as well u.u

12. muffin

muffin Active Member

adding onto what snuggy said, when creating a group you must pay a reasonable amount to start off with, this lowers the number of misused groups and you have the chance to think if this is something you're willing to put time and effort into

#12 muffin, Mar 20, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Videyo

Videyo New Member

In-Game Name:
    Videyo
    Oh I see I see, thanks for explaining it to me!!