Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Hello, hello, hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Larixon, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Larixon

Larixon New Member

In-Game Name:
    Larixon
    Hello there! :) My name is Larixon. I used to play Impressive Title many years ago, up until the official server closed down and Feral Heart was opened. I wasn't much of a fan of Feral Heart in the end and left the scene entirely until now when I suddenly remembered how much fun I used to have with these games. I decided to look into finding something based off Impressive Title which is how I ended up stumbling upon DoE.

So far I've played about an hour or two just running around and hunting the ridiculously cute animals (I kinda feel bad... kinda) and for the most part I'm finding myself enjoying it so far. :) There've been a few crashes and whatnot but it's nothing horrific or anything.

[​IMG]

I really love the character customization! There was a lot of options to choose from so that was definitely nice.

Thanks for bringing some life back to the Impressive Title community! I hope to be able to play with you all soon. :)

2. SparkleWolf404

SparkleWolf404 Active Member

In-Game Name:
    SparkleWolf404
    Welcome to DoE, it's always nice seeing some veterain IT players around here.

Rika makes the cutest critters I swear!

I hope you spread the word of this server, it's a lot of great fun but greatly unknown too.

3. Zaroque

Zaroque THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
    Staff Member Developer

In-Game Name:
    Zaroque
    Ello welcome to DoE! Enjoy your time here.