Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Hello and sorry I ate your waffles...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Xcivo, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Xcivo

Xcivo New Member

In-Game Name:
    Xcivo
    Hello Im Xcivo but feel free to call me X! I signed up around this weekend and I thought its about time I fell out of my cave, punch a wall, slide across the floor all while introducing myself!..... annnddd eating your waffles...... I have no regrets.

So besides me from eating your waffles, there here are a few small things to know about me.

I'm a little crazy and random but yet again everyone is a little crazy in there own way hehehe.

I love art in a general sense. I do both digital art and traditional art. I also write stories! I even roleplay from time to time with friends when I feel up to it.

I love all kinds of music but I tend to listen to rock more than others.

If you disturb my slumber I'll steal your laundry and replace it with burritos!
    You've been warned!

I been on a few IT servers before this one such as Impressive World, Dragons Den, Last Moon, Impression Space, Feral Heart, Sanctum of Eventide, Impressive Cats, and Our Last Roses.

This is the second time I ever decided to talk on an IT forum so I hope we all get along!

Sorry for typing so much I don't know when to stop talking sometimes haha!

2. Zaroque

Zaroque THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
    Staff Member Developer

In-Game Name:
    Zaroque
    hello X, welcome to Dawn of Eternity!
    i don't know how long you've been on LM but i sometimes pop my head in to say hi and see how things are going, still kind of miss it sometimes

yess art. do you have a blog or an art site? it'd be great if you made a topic with a bunch your stuff, we all love to see artsy fartsys!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. muffin

muffin Active Member

Is going to wake you from your slumber burritos.. Drool
    Welcome to DoE! I'm unfamiliar with LM but I do hope we could chat in the near future!