Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Forests' Artwork

Discussion in 'Art & Media' started by Hiyorests, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Hiyorests

Hiyorests Administrator
    Staff Member Developer

In-Game Name:
    Hiyorests
    Hi! Some of you may know me from Last Moon. I am a self-proclaimed texture artist, map maker, and also digital artist. I've been drawing from a very young age but only began seriously drawing about 2 years ago. I thought it'd be nice to share some of my artwork outside of my DeviantArt page, so here we are! I've put everything in chronological order.

[​IMG]
    Back in 2014 was when I stopped with presets and started to draw "seriously". I used to be so proud of those pictures. My biggest idol was @Zaroque and I wanted to draw everything like she did LOL. The image on the bottom right was my first "request" (it wasn't really a request but I drew it anyway). I can spot so much wrong with the image but back then I thought it was 100% perfect!

[​IMG]
    This was when I started looking at reference images and studying canine anatomy. Back in 2015 I also got my photoshop, even though I only really used SAI. The top left image was something I was incredibly proud of, and took 4 hours to draw. Bottom right was a basic sketch that I loved. Used no reference for that one obviously.

[​IMG]
    I started getting serious about my anatomy and working on shading. The image in the bottom left is still my favourite art piece, and I haven't been able to draw anything as good since... The image on the bottom right was my second request from an old friend. It was very educational to start drawing full body, and also draw a different species.

[​IMG]
    Yep! Two World of Warcraft images in there. All of these pieces are somewhat/very recent. I know I still have such a long way to go in my art journey, but I am enjoying the progression. It is always healthy to accept criticism (although I never did when I was younger) and it's very inspirational to look back at your old art, and what you may be achieving now.
    The top left image is of the Llothien Prowler mount in World of Warcraft. I loved the design, so I drew it. Top right is an illustration of a character of mine which I created today. The bottom left is a Crimson Cloud Serpent from World of Warcraft, and finally the bottom right is Amos who belongs to @Zaroque.

2017 work
    [​IMG]
    Labrador retriever study
    [​IMG]
    Small facial portrait of a terrier
    [​IMG]
    Remake of a piece from back in 2015.
    [​IMG]
    Basic doodle of an eye

#1 Hiyorests, Oct 7, 2016
    Last edited: May 5, 2017
    • Pretty Pretty x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Zaroque

Zaroque THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
    Staff Member Developer

In-Game Name:
    Zaroque
    YOUR ART IS SO SO GOOD

NO DUDE DON'T LOOK AT MY STUFF NOO

your style is so strong and wonderful, yOU'VE COME SUCH A LONG WAY RECENTLY I

ogfhskfh gj bby ily

3. Lotus

Lotus Member

In-Game Name:
    Lotus
    Clearly my artwork is better than yours, but good effort on your behalf.
    But on a serious note, you've improved so much <3 Proud of you.

It's my job to embarrass you.