Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

ello I'm granite :3

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by granite, Jun 15, 2015.

?

how was my story?

Poll closed Jun 22, 2015.
  1. great story

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. good story

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. neutral

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. horrific

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. most terrifying piece of crap I've ever seen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. granite

granite New Member

In-Game Name:
    granite
    info

hobby's:writing poems for the Lastmoon forum,climbing in colorado,watching the sunset,giving away stuff for free just because im nice like that.Taken,I rp,games i play wolfquest last moon DoE sandwich hunter trove arche age warframe,yeah im busy....

personal message:"absence is to love as wind is to fire."

what ive done on lastmoon:my story begins in shadow veldt,were i met my first tribe,i was mentored and grew up to be the lead hunter,though i'd always been attracted to the alpha she paid me no attention,but one day when the tribe was away i asked her what was wrong and she said"....ren..." she said she didnt think he loved her the same. and i told her if he didnt feel the same way he didnt deserve her (he really didnt.) so soon after i was the male alpha and we would tell the tribe we were going hunting when really we just needed some alone time.
    then i vanished and when i returned midnight was gone...,in her absence i simply did quests and refused to join anything . (there was a bunch of drama inbetween so i skipped it)

anyway thats my story - Granite