Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Downloading problem

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Karms, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Karms

Karms New Member

In-Game Name:
    daisychu
    I couldn't download the game so I went to try the alternate file, but for some reason whenever I go to download .rar files my computer always tries to open them in media player.

I have no idea why it does this. I have 7-zip installed but It won't even give me the option to choose another application to open it with. I'm sure there's a way for me to fix that, but I haven't been able to find it. My computer is windows 10 if that helps.

2. SparkleWolf404

SparkleWolf404 Active Member

In-Game Name:
    SparkleWolf404
    So you tried right clicking it to pull up options to open it in another way?

3. Karms

Karms New Member

In-Game Name:
    daisychu
    Yes, upon inspecting it again I noticed at the bottom it said "Look for another app on this PC" which I didn't notice before. Oops! Now I feel a bit silly, thank you for your help!
    Only problem now is when I try to open it, it get's to about 13% and then stops loading

4. SparkleWolf404

SparkleWolf404 Active Member

In-Game Name:
    SparkleWolf404
    huh, that's odd. Make sure you don't have many tabs or programs open, that might be why it's slow.