Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Direct3D9 problem that wont prevail

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Snuggypink, Apr 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Snuggypink

Snuggypink Preset Converter
    Staff Member

Now I have the exact problem as this, but nothing seems to be working working.
    I did what was said and went to several other places to see if I'm in need of other programs just in case.
    Now mind you I've downloaded all that was suggested by the Staff here and absolutely nothing seems to want me to play on this new computer. I'm not sure if I'm doing anything wrong, nor do I want to since this is already chapping my hide. I blame this bloody system, though sadly stuck with it until an alternative comes around in the hear future

2. Candleframe

Candleframe Member

In-Game Name:
    F
    Try opening up FeralHeart/Last Moon or any other game that uses Direct3D9. If they work, then maybe there's something up with DOE. o_O If they don't work, I think something is up with how your computer installed Direct3D9 and its file placement or something like that.

3. Snuggypink

Snuggypink Preset Converter
    Staff Member

I have yet to get FH on the new system. But sure I'll see if that does anything.
    Though I also got Myatar legends and that didn't work either. I'm sure there is some alternative out there but as of now this computer stinks

EDIT: So I got FH, Fh works. My other installed IT servers mm not so much.

#3 Snuggypink, Apr 13, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2016