Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Solved d3dx9_43.dll is missing error

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by muffin, Jun 12, 2015.

1. muffin

muffin Active Member

I Just got a new Laptop and started to get back some old stuff, Then when i went to download Doe it came up with they's to things---> "The program can't start because d3dx9_43.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem. Then i get "OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Could not load dynamic library .\RederSystem_Direct3D9. System Error: The Specified module could not be found.
    in DynLib::load at
    C:\lito\git\sources\dependencies\ogre_src_v1-7-4\OgreMain\src/Ogre
    DynLib.cpp (line 91)

Got any ideas how to help? it would be great if you could :D

2. Myz

Myz Administrator
    Staff Member

In-Game Name:
    Myz
    Download page tells you

3. muffin

muffin Active Member

I Downloaded all that and now.. is saying when i try download or click on the Setup it says "Installer integrity check has failed. Common causes include incomplete download and damaged media. Contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy.
    More information at:
    http://nsis.sf.net/NSIS_Error" I Have re-Downloaded it more than 100x and still it says that, but is not downloading all GB. So i do not know, the last time i downloaded it, it got up to 93.7 MB witch is 180 GB or something. So is there something wrong with meh lap-top? Please help if you can ^^

4. Myz

Myz Administrator
    Staff Member

In-Game Name:
    Myz
    Why are you downloading the game again? In order to get the first error you must've installed it properly already.

The setup.exe should be around 180MB when it's complete.

5. muffin

muffin Active Member

I Know, But the first time i downloaded it only errors. So i deleted the first set-up due to that having something wrong with it.. Then i re-downloaded it only to get the Error again. Now i'm not to sure what to do.

6. Rika

Rika Design Lead
    Staff Member Co-Owner Developer

In-Game Name:
    Rika
    did you delete all the old files and do a clean install? try that, delete all the previous versions you downloaded, make sure you have directx and the C++ package installed, and then try downloading the installer again

7. muffin

muffin Active Member

Thanks Rika, Thank you Myz, It works! ^^ Great thanks for all your help c;

#7 muffin, Jun 14, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2015