Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Asymmetry in Presets

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by disgustedorito, Oct 19, 2016.

1. disgustedorito

disgustedorito New Member

In-Game Name:
    disgustedorito
    So far, it only works in eyes as far as I can tell. But since the player models themselves are perfectly symmetrical in both the models themselves and in the structure of the UVs, I see no reason why there can't be a second material for the right side or something (with it defaulting to the left side material if it isn't specified). It'd certainly be convenient for people who have asymmetrical character designs that they wanna make into presets. (I'm one of those people)

While this is mainly a thing for presets, I could see it implemented into a few markings as well; for example, a full set of spiral line markings that wrap all the way around the body from nose to tail tip uninterrupted. That wouldn't be necessary for this suggestion to work, though.

Anyway I hope this idea is considered!

2. SparkleWolf404

SparkleWolf404 Active Member

In-Game Name:
    SparkleWolf404
    The tail seems to be broken from what I know, it's the only part of the body where it's impossible to wear more than one mark on it so marks like that might be hard.