Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Daisangen
Last Activity:
Oct 22, 2020
Positive ratings received:
Neutral ratings received:
Negative ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 0 0
Dislike 0 0
Agree 0 2
Disagree 0 0
Funny 0 0
Winner 0 0
Informative 0 0
Friendly 0 0
Useful 0 0
Pretty 0 0
Creative 0 0
Old 0 0
Birthday:
December 1
Amateur Mahjong Player

Share This Page

Daisangen

New Member, from Tokyo-to

I'm having atm an irrational fear that I will be murdered on my graduation by my classmates. Mar 16, 2017

Daisangen was last seen:
Oct 22, 2020
    1. Daisangen
      Daisangen
      I'm having atm an irrational fear that I will be murdered on my graduation by my classmates.
    2. Daisangen
      Daisangen
      The moon clings to the sky. The stars shake like silver paper. In the pocket of just anyone. Deep down everyone feels isolated.
  • About

Birthday:
    December 1
    Amateur Mahjong Player
    Hi, my name is Daisangen. (they/them/their)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm mostly a piece of japanese trash, who loves to play mahjong, and everything related to Fukumoto <3

I'm also into other things:
    Anime: Osomatsu-san, Akagi, Kaiji, Mononoke, Junjou Romantica, and Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei bu, LOVE!
    Music: Vocaloid songs, Green Day, Fall Out Boy, and SEKAI NO OWARI.
    Games: SEGA NET-MJ, Jet Set Radio, Sonic the Hedgehog, Assassin's Creed, and Osomatsu-san's mobages.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I usually play mahjong online on SEGA's NET-MJ game; under the name of "ざわぎく" (Zawagiku) (or, more easily, try to find someone with a long-haired Host avatar at lvl.三 that should have won a game of Tonpuusen with 3 principiants)
    If anyone reading this plays in Tenhou and would like to play with me, please show me how to use that damn client! ლ(・△ ・ლ)
    About FKMT, I recommend A LOT people to check out his works!
    He has done everything that you didn't know you might like!

Wanna see a poor moe guy trying to pay a BIG debt playing in 'life or death' gambling games? - (Tobaku Mokushiroku Kaiji)
    Or maybe a badass kid who probably came from the pits of hell itself, playing mahjong and becoming a legend? (Touhai Densetsu Akagi)
    How about the story of an orphan boy who was framed for a murder and is constantly fighting for his rights and freedom? (Buraiden Gai)
    Or a mathematic genius who tries to beat another boy in games where you get prizes? (Tobaku Haouden Zero)

And there's a lot more than that!

My native language is Spanish, so my English might not be very good.

Signature

[​IMG]