Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Toxicthewolf9
Last Activity:
Jul 9, 2021
Positive ratings received:
Neutral ratings received:
Negative ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 0 1
Dislike 0 0
Agree 1 1
Disagree 0 0
Funny 0 1
Winner 0 0
Informative 0 0
Friendly 0 0
Useful 0 2
Pretty 0 5
Creative 0 5
Old 0 0
Birthday:
January 9

Share This Page

Toxicthewolf9

New Member, Female, from somewhere under a rock.

under a rock, living the best life called "being an introvert", and probably under your bed waiting to steal your ankles so I can be tall. Jul 9, 2021

Toxicthewolf9 was last seen:
Jul 9, 2021
    1. Toxicthewolf9
      Toxicthewolf9
      under a rock, living the best life called "being an introvert", and probably under your bed waiting to steal your ankles so I can be tall.
    2. Toxicthewolf9
      Toxicthewolf9
      Fandom trash child
    3. Toxicthewolf9
      Toxicthewolf9
      Fear me for I am cute!
    4. CatAndCrow
      CatAndCrow
      Hey newbie! Lemme throw you in a trash can! Jk, welcome tothe smol town server of awesome! Aka DoE
      1. Toxicthewolf9 likes this.
    5. Toxicthewolf9
      Toxicthewolf9
      Currently doing: Quests
    6. Toxicthewolf9
      Toxicthewolf9
      is new
      1. Aetherna
        Aetherna
        Welcome to DoE!
        Sep 18, 2016
      2. Toxicthewolf9
        Sep 18, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    January 9
    I like to steal the ankles of people who are taller than 5'2"... let me be tall.. LET ME BE 5'9" I BEG OF YOU- SOBS

People who haven't seen or don't know what StarWars is, they don't live under a rock, they live under a mountain.

I am found under a rock, living the best life called "being an introvert", and probably under your bed waiting to steal your ankles so I can be tall. I'm told I have to get a job or do volunteer work... well... that wont be any time soon.

Signature

"ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴇꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʀᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇꜱ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀᴇᴇᴅ ᴡᴇɪɢʜɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ. ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇᴀᴋᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ! ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴏʟᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ! ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀ ꜱᴏɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ꜱᴏɴɢ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴅ!"