Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Hallo, Freunde

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Flippy, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Flippy

Flippy New Member

In-Game Name:
    Flippy
    Hi, normally I go by Giftig or Fräulein Giftig. Though, it's fine to call me Flippy to not cause confusion.

I'm a delusional soon-to-be seventeen year old girl who is simply looking for a good community to mingle with. Feral Heart, unfortunately, became Tumblr so I slammed on that uninstall button and came across this game from a friend of mine. I love Impressive Title servers but some of them are awfully big and laggy for my computer at times, not to mention they've become insane with who can have more shading effects than the other. This one opened up a whole new world and the minute I saw double markings -- I was hooked.

Straight off the bat, I will tell you, as you can probably already gather, I am a very salty person. Frankly, I have a lot of beliefs that I know are wrong but I just don't bother to change them. I'm usually able to keep my steam on low but it is very, very easy to rub me the wrong way.

I'm struggling with balancing work and school right now so the extra stress will definitely sprinkle a bit more madness into my personality. Usually, I'm pretty chill. I try to be a nice person and please whoever I'm talking to. Most of the time I can hold back my anger but there are a few things that set me off.

But let me state the even more obvious, I love Happy Tree Friends.
    I draw them my own certain way and have my own stories on them. I used to try to role-play with the characters but everybody seemed to give leave a quarter way in. Fun, fun.
    If you like the show, feel free to talk to me. I'm always looking for others with similar views. My favorite character is Flippy (cliché, amirite?) and my least favorite are the ants.

I hate those ants.

You'll find me in game hunting for heals or item drops most of the time. I love going after the big prey but man, they take a lot from you. I really can't wait to see what more this game has in store. It has great potential, and so does the community.

I hope to meet some new friends.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Zaroque

Zaroque THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
    Staff Member Developer

In-Game Name:
    Zaroque
    what a detailed introduction

Welcome to dawn of eternity! Hopefully a good alternative to the SJW cesspit fh

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Flippy

Flippy New Member

In-Game Name:
    Flippy
    Praise it. Finally, someone else who agrees. For a long time I couldn't stay away from the nostalgia but it has become way too toxic for someone who named themselves "Miss Toxic" in German.

Thank you and hello.

4. muffin

muffin Active Member

hey flippy!
    nice introduction and welcome to dawn of eternity

5. Flippy

Flippy New Member

In-Game Name:
    Flippy
    Howdy and thank you. Sadly my part time job really wants to turn full-time because they moved me to work 27 hours this week. I've had no time for myself between school and work. Especially infuriating how they added hours on Saturday which was one of my free days and that was the day I was going to medieval times for my birthday.

That's what I get for doing my job right and putting on a good impression. Now they want me.

6. muffin

muffin Active Member

aah god that sucks, i really hope it works out for you love!
    and happy late or early birthday? <3

• Like Like x 1