Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Not Getting Money

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Kreeps, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Kreeps

Kreeps New Member

In-Game Name:
    krispykreeps
    So I put all my money into the bank, and after that, I stopped receiving money :/ I've completed two quests that I was supposed to get money from, and I've killed a bunch of prey from large hawks to orcas... nothing. Help? I'm saving up to buy a pack and this is making it a bit more difficult!!

2. Zaroque

Zaroque THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
    Staff Member Developer

In-Game Name:
    Zaroque
    there is an option to 'complete' the quest at the bottom to receive your reward, are you pressing that?

3. Kreeps

Kreeps New Member

In-Game Name:
    krispykreeps
    Wait! I just checked the two quests I did, and now they're back? I completed both yesterday, and now all my progress is gone?? I even lost the little orca friend I got :( I'd killed 10 hawks, 5 large hawks, 5 orcas, and I'd gotten a lot of heals and punches... Now they're all gone! And I have 3 gold from somewhere? I'm really confused and I really don't want to do all of that over again...

Edit: I went on again, and my orca plush is back, but the quest to get it is uncompleted, and so is the Dangerous Skies quest. I'll do them again and see what happens, but it really is a shame because they took me forever... I still have the 3 gold that came out of nowhere :/ Also, I have all my stomps from the birds, and heals from the ghost crabs and orcas? Idk.

#3 Kreeps, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017