Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Hello My Fellow Friends

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kaze-The-Alien, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Kaze-The-Alien

In-Game Name:
    Kaze The Alien
    Hello my fellow friends. My name is Lovisa but i go mostly under the name Kaze The Alien or just Kaze.
    Im +20 years old and is a happy soul that love animals from real, prehistoric and even mythical beings.
    I have played IT games for many years and can be found in.
    Feral Heart: Kaze Sama
    Last Moon: Kyo Kaze
    Dragons Den: KazeTheAlien
    Wolf Soul: KazeTheAlien

You may even find me on places like
    Steam: Kaze-The-Alien
    IMVU: KyoKaze
    DeviantArt: Kaze-The-Alien
    Legends Of Equestria: KazeTheAlien (LoE opens in December)

Im as said before a happy and kind person but use to keep a low profile and some time can be misstaken as rude as i easely get distracted and have difficulty focusing my attantion and i say this because to make aware that yes i have Aspberger, ADHD and Dyslexia. So you can see me from the silent moments to full on hyped moments that will make you laugh so hard that you lungs hurt X'D and with the Dyslexia part i am swedish and that makes also another language a bit heavy load but as i guess you all can see i can write verry smoothly. atleast to a point for peoples to atleast understand. sure i lack grammar and such but atleast the people around me understand me.

In game you will be possible to see me in loads of diffrent characters but "Kaze Sama" is my main oc which i have had for 15-16 years. If you also see me in game and feel like "i want to go and slap some gazelles but its boring alone" or that you maybe need guidance for a location, quest, item or such you can ask me to for help. Sure i might not know all the answeres but atleast i can try and help a fellow friend out.

So that is all i have to say about me for now and if someone want to know more about me or my characters sure feel free to ask. i dont mind being asked questions.

but for now i wish you all a good day/evening and that you all will have a wonderfull time in DoE and also that you all take care...
    // Kaze
    Smile, you don't own all the problems in the world.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Zaroque

Zaroque THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
    Staff Member Developer

In-Game Name:
    Zaroque
    kaaze
    lovely introduction, see you around!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Myz

Myz Administrator
    Staff Member