Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Login Fail Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Nyrubi, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Nyrubi

Nyrubi New Member

In-Game Name:
    Nyrubi
    I just redownloaded the game on a new laptop and I'm inputting my login details correctly each time and each time I get a invalid user/password message no matter how many times I restart the game or try to log in. Please help D:

2. Myz

Myz Administrator
    Staff Member

In-Game Name:
    Myz
  3. BbDiminished

BbDiminished Member

In-Game Name:
    BbDminished
    The same thing has happened to me. I've re-installed, changed passwords multiple times, got spelling down with absolute certainty. I know it is surely a bug, and one I would very much like to know a little more about. I was very lucky to get into the game a grand total of one time, but I've clicked hundreds, maybe thousands of times since then to log in, and I still get that same old error. Staff is probably doing all they can, and I appreciate it, but I just had to get this out there. It is driving me crazy that I got in and now it has shut me out.

4. Myz

Myz Administrator
    Staff Member

In-Game Name:
    Myz
    Error screenshot was with another name than the one you've selected
    In-Game Name:
    BbDminished

5. BbDiminished

BbDiminished Member

In-Game Name:
    BbDminished
    Oh. Well. Now I'm embarrassed. Partially because I made this huge deal out of nothing and secondly because I misspelled my name when I signed up. I even double checked! Well, thank you so much. I'm sorry for rampaging the forums because of my typo! I guess I got in once because I made the same typo, hah.